Christmas Gift ideas under $50
November is here and that only means one thing; Christmas is just around the corner! With so much going on at this time of year, shopping for your loved ones shouldn’t be stressful experience. At Sam Levy’s Village we have a variety of shops that cater to your every need. This is why we have compiled a list of Christmas Gift ideas for the whole family all under $50.
1. If your family member is a foodie and appreciates a good book, why not spoil them with Jamie Oliver’s latest cookbook, “5 Ingredients”? Retailing at $35 at The Book Bazaar, Sam Levy’s Village.
2. Summer is upon us which means everybody needs a pair of Havaianas! Grab a pair (or a few) for different family members. They come in a variety of colours and sizes and retail at $45 at Coconut Joe , Sam Levy’s Village.
3. Who doesn’t love the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning? Spoil a loved one with a beautiful French Press available in different sizes at The Home shop retailing at $20-$45.
4. Another Summer staple is sunglasses. Most of us own a pair, and while they are a fashion statement, they are very important in protecting our eyesight in the long term. Just as we need them, so do our little ones. Why not spoil your special prince or princess with a pair of Polaroid Sunglasses, guaranteed to protect their sensitive eyes. Available at the Sunglass Express, Sam levy’s Village and retailing at $50.
5. If the gift is for someone who is a real girly-girl, why not spoil them with a sparkly jewellery/cosmetics box from Glamourize Accessories. It is a perfect gift and retails at only $24.
6. If the person you are buying a gift for is a frequent traveler and enjoys having luxurious luggage, why not buy them a customized leather luggage tag complete with their name engraved on it for that personal touch. Available at Sheeva Footwear, experts in all things leather. Priced at $40-50
7. Inspire someone to start a new hobby. Why not get a beautiful luxe yoga matt from Absolute Sports at $45 for an out of the box present under the Christmas Tree this year.
8. For die hard wine lovers, pick up a fancy bottle of Steenberg Catherina Red available at Village Spar for only $45.
9. A cool and versatile gift for all ages is the Polaroid Cube Speaker that is rechargeable and connects to your audio device via auxiliary cable. They come in bright and colourful designs and retail at only $15 at Laser Audio Vision.
10. If your loved one is a big fishing fan or wants to try it out, head over to Master Angler for a wide range of fishing gear, including Shimano FX Rods starting at $30.
11. If you know someone who is forever dropping their precious phone, hop into the Iclik Store and grab an awesome Thule Hard Cover Case for only $40.
12. Christmas is all about the festive smells and colours. Enhance the Christmas experience by buying one of the amazing Yankee Candles available at Dusk Home. With options like, Christmas Cookie, Christmas Magic or the Perfect Tree, anyone’s home could smell like Christmas in no time! Retailing at $46